"The daughter of a plantation owner, this classy southern-belle dreams of turning her father’s cotton fields in to magnolia groves. The more blooms, warblers, and fragrant summer nights, the better."
• is 10.5x13.5 inches centered on 11x14 inch paper
• is of archival quality: produced with pigment inks
• is crafted on cold-press velvet art paper
• has been initialed on the back
• includes a signed, archival framing card to mount with/behind your print
*NOTE: Your print will be shipped flat with backing board support in a rigid mailer. Shipping is discounted on additional items included!
Copyright ©candacejean—all rights reserved.
More on new work is always posted here: