“Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery.” - Jane Austen
I've referenced the watercolor sketch Cassandra, her sister, painted of Jane c.1810, as well as an engraving another artist published c.1870.
• is 10.5x13.5 inches centered on 11x14 inch paper
• is of archival quality: produced with pigment inks
• is crafted on cold-press velvet art paper
• has been initialed on the front
• includes a signed, archival framing card to mount with/behind your print
*NOTE: Your print will be shipped flat with backing board support in a rigid mailer. Shipping is discounted on additional items included!
Copyright ©candacejean—all rights reserved.
More on new work is always posted here: